The ‘Birmingham Conversation’ was a hugely successful event this year as per usual, with plenty of high-value discussions and exceptional presentations that further enhanced our knowledge on various industry topics.
The ‘Birmingham Conversation’ is always a perfect opportunity for attendees to network with industry peers and gain expert opinions that are fundamental to the development of their recruitment strategy.
Our second trip to the Macdonald Burlington Hotel was highly anticipated by all those who attended and they certainly weren’t disappointed.
Numerous topics were covered including building positive relationships with hiring managers, the job market in 2017, preparing for brexit, meeting the demands of volume recruitment and the candidate journey.
The Topic List:
- World class relationship building with your Hiring Managers – Ben Gledhill, Employer Branding & Candidate Experience Manager at Manchester Metropolitan University
- What the job market looks like in 2017 – Matt Gregory, Director at Adzuna
- The Art of Using Assessment Tools to Transform Your Recruitment Delivery – Ben Hawkes, Assessment Lead at Shell
- Preparing for a post-EU jobs market – Tom Hadley, Director of Policy & Professional Services at REC
- Effectively Meeting the Demands of Volume Recruitment – Nicola Ferraby, Director of People Services at Yodel & Toby Windsor, Managing Partner at SMRS
- Talent Pooling – Why Bother? – Andrew Grier, Head of Resourcing at Saint Gobain
- Nationwide – Reimagining our candidate journey end to end – Katrina Hutchinson-O’Neill, Head of Resourcing & Claire Whiteford, Senior Manager, Resourcing Strategy & Governance at Nationwide