Executive hiring is expected to increase roughly six percent from 2014 to 2024, creating a wealth of future opportunities for executive search teams. A successful in-house executive search team is one that deploys an array of tools and strategies to identify and attract talent pools of potential leaders in a competitive passive talent market.
This breakfast event, held in partnership with Invenias, addressed the qualities of a winning executive search team and some of the key discussions that took place included:
- How to uncover hidden talent pools for executive search
- How to manage and generate executive level referrals
- Executing an A1 diversity strategy
- The difference between attraction and search
- Areas where search firms can bring real value
- The very best tools and technologies
Check out our post-event whitepaper to find out how you can build and maximise your internal executive search capability to deliver fantastic hiring outcomes and an unrivalled candidate experience.
Lisa Gerhardt, Global HR Practice Leader, Savannah
Jim Richardson, Director of Talent, Learning & Resourcing, Santander