Join us for an exclusive dinner at the sumptuous Bluebird Chelsea and be part of the executive level, strategic conversations that will take place for 12 public sector/NFP In-house Recruitment Leaders. We’ll discuss the challenges and future trends in public sector recruitment as we hear stories and find solutions in an open forum.
We will introduce you to a carefully-selected network of industry leaders, all with similar goals and challenges, to exchange valuable insights and best practice in an intimate and engaging environment.
What’s being discussed
- Competing for the private sector talent
- The impact of political and economic changes
- Ensuring your workforce represents the community you work for
- Innovating your recruitment strategy
- Future trends & technologies
- Building your employer brand
- … and much more!
Who will be attending?
In-house Recruitment Leaders and Heads of Talent Acquisition from a wide spectrum of companies including, AFRP (MOD) & Bucks FRS, Cabinet Office – Government Recruitment Service, Defra, LFB, Richmond and Wandsworth Councils, Turning Point, Transport for London, Young Epilepsy, National Education Union (NEU)….to name but a few!
Register your interest
IHR is the largest and most engaged community for In-house Recruiters. Our 20,000+ members benefit from over 70 events each year ranging from 1000-strong exhibitions and high profile awards to exclusive half day breakfasts and targeted dinners for Recruitment Leaders. We also produce industry leading digital whitepapers, webinars and speaker videos alongside a reviews-based industry supplier directory. Not a member? Why not join for FREE today!
- Strictly reserved for management level and above In-house Recruitment professionals with strategic and people management responsibility
- One person per company
- Recruitment agencies and industry suppliers are not permitted to attend (other than our official event partner)
At JGP, we deliver advertising, technology and resourcing solutions to help public sector organisations find and appoint the best candidates. Our personalised service and support from our expert team enable you to get your recruitment right first time, saving time and money in the process.