Join us for an exclusive dinner at the lavish Le Pont de la Tour and be part of the executive level, strategic conversations that will take place for 12 In-house Recruitment Leaders across a range of industries and companies.
It’s no secret that finding the best talent in today’s highly competitive marketplace is a huge challenge faced by recruiters. With difficulty in sourcing and attracting the top talent, it will also be on your agenda to find ways of standing out against your competitors. At this dinner event, we will cover some of the main challenges, solutions, and important points to consider with regards to talent attraction and project resourcing.
What’s being discussed
- Strategies for approaching passive talent in a competitive market
- How to extend the reach of your in-house teams and access wider talent pools
- The value of searching for talent in a variety of places and ways of connecting to where the talent is
- Using innovation and the latest tools to showcase your brand and source the best talent
- …and much more!
Who will be attending?
In-house Recruitment Leaders and Heads of Talent Acquisition from a wide spectrum of companies including Arnold Clark Automobiles, Cabinet Office, Charles Taylor, DMW Group, GfK, Graphcore, Hallmark Care Homes, K2 Partnering Solutions, LIVI, Lyreco, Newton, Schneider Electric, Sonnedix, Sportradar, The Contact Company, The White Company… to name but a few!
Register your interest
IHR is the largest and most engaged community for In-house Recruiters. Our 20,000+ members benefit from over 70 events each year ranging from 1000-strong exhibitions and high profile awards to exclusive half day breakfasts and targeted dinners for Recruitment Leaders. We also produce industry leading digital whitepapers, webinars and speaker videos alongside a reviews-based industry supplier directory. Not a member? Why not join for FREE today!
- Strictly reserved for management level and above In-house Recruitment professionals with strategic and people management responsibility
- One person per company
- Recruitment agencies and industry suppliers are not permitted to attend (other than our official event partner)
Initial pioneers of today’s modern staffing industry, for over 70 years Kelly has worked with clients, helping them to find the right people that allow their businesses to thrive. Today, they’ve ripped up the rule book to create a brand new talent approach, Kelly Project Resourcing. This innovative plug n’ play solutions allows in-house teams to get the support that they need most. Curious? Check out KellyServices.co.uk for more information.