What are the future trends to expect for volume recruitment? It’s something that requires a strategic approach, appealing to the masses while maintaining a sense of engagement. At this breakfast event, we will highlight the tools you need to optimise your volume recruitment and stand out against your competitors.
In this intimate networking breakfast event for 30 management-level in-house recruitment professionals, Aon Assessment Solutions (formerly cut-e) will host a series of client-led success stories and thought-provoking roundtable discussions where you will be able to discuss challenges you are currently facing with your industry peers.
What’s being discussed
- Breaking the mould from traditional volume recruitment strategies
- Maximising engagement through the candidate experience
- Improving recruitment efficiencies through the use of AI-driven talent assessment
- Mitigating unconscious bias and improving diversity using fair assessment and robust psychometric tools
- The current trends we’re observing with innovation in volume recruitment
- …and much more!
Head of Client Solutions
Who will be attending?
This speaker & roundtable networking breakfast event is exclusively reserved for 30 In-house recruitment/HR professionals from a variety of companies
08:30 – Registration with complimentary hot breakfast rolls, pastries, tea, coffee & juice
09:00 – Opening announcements
09:10 – 1st and 2nd guest speaker presentation
09:50 – 1st interactive roundtable discussion session
10:30 – Coffee break
10:50 – 3rd guest speaker presentation
11:10 – 2nd interactive roundtable discussion session
11:45 – Closing comments & peer-to-peer networking
12:00 – Event close
IHR is the largest and most engaged community for In-house Recruiters. Our 20,000+ members benefit from over 70 events each year ranging from 1000-strong exhibitions and high profile awards to exclusive half day breakfasts and targeted dinners for Recruitment Leaders. We also produce industry leading digital whitepapers, webinars and speaker videos alongside a reviews-based industry supplier directory. Not a member? Why not join for FREE today!
- Strictly reserved for In-house Recruitment and HR professionals only
- Recruitment agencies and industry suppliers are not permitted to attend (other than our official event partner)
Aon’s Assessment Solutions (formerly cut-e) is a global talent management firm and assessment provider that specialise in innovative psychometrics, rigorous scientific testing and a client centric approach to organisational psychology consultancy. Aon undertake 30 million assessments each year in 90 countries and 40 languages.