Volume Recruitment Trends: How to Assess the Masses
At this webinar, we will address the prevailing challenges faced by in-house recruiters when trying to assess the masses. We will discuss the must-have solutions when you have thousands of applicants to progress or regret, which can be extremely resource hungry and if not handled carefully can also damage your brand.
You will learn new-found knowledge of various assessment tools to better engage with your candidates, improve quality of hire, maximize diversity and increase retention. You will learn about practical tools that will increase automation and use AI which will free up recruiters time to focus on the key elements of recruiting that require the human touch.
Aon Assessment Solutions (formerly cut-e) will present some top client success stories and thought-provoking volume recruitment challenges
What’s being discussed
- Mitigating unconscious bias and improving diversity using fair assessment and robust psychometric tools
- Maximising engagement, company values and employer brand through the candidate assessment experience
- Improving recruitment efficiencies through the use of AI-driven talent assessment
- Talent pools during Brexit! – EU or UK Talent
- …and much more!
Snr Relationship Manager
Talent Acquisition Director
10:00 – Opening announcements
10:05 – Guest speaker presentation
10:45 – Live Q&A session
10:55 – Closing comments
11:00 – Event close
Total duration: 1 hour
IHR is the largest and most engaged community for In-house Recruiters. Our 20,000+ members benefit from over 70 events each year ranging from 1000-strong exhibitions and high profile awards to exclusive half day breakfasts and targeted dinners for Recruitment Leaders. We also produce industry leading digital whitepapers, webinars and speaker videos alongside a reviews-based industry supplier directory. Not a member? Why not join for FREE today!
- Strictly reserved for In-house Recruitment and HR professionals only
- Recruitment agencies and industry suppliers are not permitted to attend (other than our official event partner)
Aon’s Assessment Solutions (formerly cut-e) is a global talent management firm and assessment provider that specialise in innovative psychometrics, rigorous scientific testing and a client centric approach to organisational psychology consultancy. Aon undertake 30 million assessments each year in 90 countries and 40 languages.