The Power of Onboarding
Having a sucessful onboarding strategy is key to the steady growth and developments of your teams. All businesses can benefit from effective onboarding, with happier candidates and a higher chance of longevity in their careers with you. Not only does a strong onboarding process help candidates feel more settled and secure in their new role but ensures higher levels of productivity all while helping to impact effective spending of recruitment budgets.
In this webinar, we will discuss the best ways to design a successful onboarding strategy. Our expert speakers will share advice and personal experiences while guiding you in creating the most efficient onboarding strategies.
What’s being discussed
- Benefits to good onboarding practices
- Best practice onboarding tips
- ‘Non-boardees’ – using information drop-out hires to ascertain potential changes to onboarding practice
- A focus on The Good Work Plan (GWP 2020) and best practice advice
- Visibility of onboarding processes
- … and much more!
Merlijn Angad Gaur
Head of Talent Acquisition
10:00 – Opening announcements
10:05 – Guest speaker presentation
10:45 – Live Q&A session
10:55 – Closing comments
11:00 – Event close
Total duration: 1 hour
IHR is the largest and most engaged community for In-house Recruiters. Our 20,000+ members benefit from over 70 events each year ranging from 1000-strong exhibitions and high profile awards to exclusive half day breakfasts and targeted dinners for Recruitment Leaders. We also produce industry leading digital whitepapers, webinars and speaker videos alongside a reviews-based industry supplier directory. Not a member? Why not join for FREE today!
- Strictly reserved for In-house Recruitment and HR professionals only
- Recruitment agencies and industry suppliers are not permitted to attend (other than our official event partner)
Webonboarding streamlines and improves the management of new hire onboarding via a powerful cloud-based and fully mobile optimised solution. Using a paperless and automated approach, the system transforms the way onboarding is managed – delivering a faster process and more engaging experience for new hires.