Choosing a pre-hire assessment for your organisation can be tricky. The right assessment depends on a combination of the role types you’re hiring for, your hiring goals and the overall business needs. However, the advantages of using assessments in the hiring process are clear. Not only can they predict the best candidates in your talent pipeline, they can also play an important part in understanding how to get the best from new hires when they join.
Pre-hire assessments can also drastically improve decision-making consistency and hiring accuracy as well as reduce unconscious bias in the selection process. To help you pick the right pre-hire assessment for you, our friends at ThriveMap have created this helpful guide.
Reading this guide will help you to:
- Understand what pre-hire assessments are and how they are used
- Know if you’re ready to change assessments or introduce one into your business
- Choose the most appropriate assessment for your needs
- Get budget approval from senior leaders for assessment tools
- Successfully implement your assessment and measure success